Uptown Aces Casino Review
Uptown Aces is an online casino operated by Deckmedia N.V, a large online casino ownership group. Uptown Aces was established in 2012, and offers a distinctive neon green and pink color scheme, with black filling the blank spaces. Navigating the casino is cumbersome, and you need to enter the separate lobby section of the website to be able to see all the games available to players. Mousing over a specific title allows you to play it in demo mode, as well as allowing you to find out additional information.
The casino supports a large number of newer mobile devices, so both iOS and Android phones and tablets can breathe easy. Still, the mobile section on the website itself lists the iPhone 5 and Samsung S4 as latest devices, so it is slightly outdated, to say the least. We were not able to find any information on where Uptown Aces was licensed on the website itself. The website only offers English support. Gamblers from Israel, Moldova, United Kingdom and several others are restricted from playing.
Uptown Aces operates Real Time Gaming (RTG) software, allowing you to play the many slots it has produced, as well as table games like blackjack, poker, baccarat and roulette. They are neatly categorized in the lobby section of the website, which can be confusing to access, but once you enter, it is quite easy to navigate and find what you are after.
There are 116 slots in total, all bearing the familiar RTG name. Uptown Aces allows players to check the volatility of a slot before they commit to playing, but it does not show any RTP information. Above the games, you can narrow your search by choosing 3 reel, 5 reel or 6 reel games, as well as ones that have bonus rounds or progressive jackpots.
Table games are awkwardly split between the proper Table Games section, and a few are hidden in the Specialty section of the lobby. You have several blackjack and poker games, while baccarat, pontoon and several other titles only have a single version. On top of the regulars, you also have craps and keno available to play, and a video poker section with lots of options to pick from.
Under the Banking tab, the casino shows you a table that tells you what payment methods you can use to deposit, withdraw, and the specific details.
- Credit cards ( Visa, MasterCard, American Express ) – Deposit only, instant processing time. Eligible for bonus upon deposit.
- Skrill, Neteller, Eco Card, Moneybookers – Both deposit and withdrawal, instant processing time for deposits. Eligible for bonus upon deposit.
- Direct Money – Deposit only, instant processing time. Eligible for bonus upon deposit.
- Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash – Both deposit and withdrawal, instant processing time or up to one hour for deposits. Eligible for bonus upon deposit.
Minimum deposit is $25. Weekly withdrawal limit is $4,000 for your first withdrawal, with $5,000 per week for all others, unless otherwise agreed with your line manager.
If your account is inactive for 180 days, the casino will seize your balance. Accounts inactive for six months will be closed.
Support can be reached through a 24/7 available live chat, an e-mail address, or two phone numbers, one of which is toll free.
- Full line of RTG slot and casino games
- $8,888 Welcome Bonus
- VIP Club
- Proven fair by TST
- 24/7 live chat support
- Restricted in some countries
- No licensing information anywhere on the website
- Inactive accounts will have any leftover money taken by the casino