Drake Casino Review
Drake Casino is an independently operated online casino, established in 2012. It offers a modern, sleek user interface, with blue and black being the dominant colors, broken up by an occasional mix of yellow and light brown. On the upper bar, players can navigate to a general games section, and from there, can either use a sid bar or the expansive option select to find exactly what they are looking for.
The casino supports mobile users, with Apple devices seeming to be favored over Android phones and tablets. Drake Casino is licensed in Curacao, and only supports the English language. The casino is restricted in Israel, Bulgaria, Hungary, France, the Netherlands, Canada, People’s Republic of China, Sweden, and several other countries.
Drake casino is powered by Betsoft, meaning all the available games are made by said developer. There are over 150 slots available, and a wide offering of blackjack, roulette, poker and baccarat titles. The sidebar helpfully splits them into separate categories, allowing players to find exactly what they are looking for.
Using the various tabs above the game selection, you can choose 3 or 5 reel video slots, as well as several other categories. All 157 games available in the slot section are Betsoft releases. There are no other developers available in this casino.
Under the table games section, you can find 13 blackjack titles, 10 roulette games and 2 baccarat titles. Several table poker games exist, but video poker itself has a separate category, with no overlap with the table version. On top of these standard titles, there are also some popular games like craps, Draw Hi Low, Pai Gow, Sicbo and Pontoon.
Under the cashier tab, you are able to find all the information related to deposits and withdrawals.
- Credit Cards – Deposit only, instant approval provided the credit card is in good standing and has available funds. Minimum $25 deposit, maximum determined by player status.
- Gift card – Deposit only, instant approval. Minimum $25 deposit, maximum determined by player status.
- Bitcoin – Both deposit and withdrawal. Minimum $25 deposit, maximum deposit is $10,000. Minimum withdrawal is $300, maximum withdrawal is $2,000 every 7 days. First Bitcoin withdrawal is free, with a 30 day period. If another withdrawal is made in that 30 day period, a 5% fee will be applied, capping at $60. BitCoin payments are locked to USD.
- QuickCash – Both deposit and withdrawal. $100 minimum deposit, maximum deposit is $690. $10 fee for deposits below $200, free for deposits above $200. Minimum and maximum withdrawal is $330, every 7 days. Withdrawal fee is 8% of requested amount, capping at $50. This method is only available by contacting the casino’s support beforehand. Withdrawal completes within 48 hours.
- Bank Wire – Withdrawal only. Minimum withdrawal is $100, maximum withdrawal is $2,500, every seven days. $40 fee per each withdrawal transaction. Takes up to 12 business days for the transaction to be completed.
The casino will charge gamblers a $10 monthly administration fee for accounts that are inactive for 6 months or longer. The fee may be increased from time to time.
Support can be contacted through live chat, via phone, or through several e-mails, depending on your needs. Support is available 24/7.
- Full line of Betsoft slot and casino games
- Excellent ongoing promotions
- Drake Club & VIP Rewards
- Proven fair by TST
- Support available 24/7
- Restricted in several large European nations
- English only
- iOS mobile devices better supported than Android