Ignition Casino Review
Ignition Casino opened its doors for the public in 2016. Since its launch, the casino became one of the most popular gambling sites for US players. The owner of the brand is Lynton Limited, which also owns several other casino brands. The casino comes with an elegant design decked in black and orange hues. Players can easily find their way around the site by using the top navigation bar to search for games, promotions, and account settings.
The library consists of over 350 games, most of which are available for mobile users as well. Players can access the casino and all its perks by visiting the website via mobile browsers. The site works seamlessly on all Android, Windows, and iOS devices. Ignition casino owns a license from Kahnawake Gaming Commission and accepts players mainly from the USA. Moreover, the casino doesn’t accept players from the four restricted US states of New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Nevada.
The content library at Ignition Casino contains games from four reputable game providers. The biggest name is Betsoft, who is quite famous in US casinos. Besides an entire library of Betsoft games, players at Ignition casino will also be able to enjoy Rival, Realtime Gaming, and Makitone Gaming games. The library primarily contains slots, but there is also a large collection of poker games, baccarat, blackjack, roulette, live dealer games, progressive jackpots, and virtual sports.
Ignition casino currently offers over 200 slot games. There are 3-reel slots, as well as 5-reel games; there are 3D slot games as well. Players who like progressive jackpots will find a great collection of over 50 progressive slots in the lobby.
Ignition Casino library contains blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker games. There are also Craps, Andar Bahar, and Teen Patti games. Blackjack players can find more titles in a special blackjack section which is right next to video poker games and specialty games. Under this tab, Ignition listed keno, bingo, and several other titles.
Ignition Casino is a Bitcoin-based casino which offers BTC transactions for registered players. There are other payment options that players can use to deposit and withdraw money at Ignition.
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, AX) – Deposit only. Deposits are instant but come with a 5.9% fee for each transaction. Fees depend on the chosen card. Minimum deposit $20, maximum $1,500.
- Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash – Deposits and withdrawals both. Bitcoin is the main currency used at Ignition, and there are no fees for BTC users. Minimum deposit $10, maximum deposit $5,000. No maximum withdrawal limits.
- Voucher – Deposits and withdrawals both. Voucher deposits require a code. You can get a code from a friend or Ignition Casino Forum. Minimum deposit/withdrawal amount is $10, and the maximum is $3,000.
- Wire transfer – Deposit only. Withdrawal takes several business days to complete. The minimum deposit is $50, the maximum deposit amount $450.
- Check – Withdrawal only. Minimum withdrawal is $100, and maximum withdrawal is $3,000 per week.
The minimum deposit is $10 for Bitcoin users. Other payment options have different deposit limits. Minimum withdrawal depends on the chosen payment option as well.
Should they encounter a problem, players at Ignition Casino can contact Customer Support via live chat, e-mail, Skype. Also, for VIP players, there is VIP support. Finally, there’s a forum for all registered players.
- Over 200 online slot games on offer
- User-friendly site design
- Mobile casino site for Android and iOS users
- Certified by iTechLabs
- Free play available
- Available only for US players
- Limited payment options
- Live chat is not easily accessible
- Up to 72 hours e-mail response time