Slots Capital Casino Review
Slots Capital is an online casino operated by the Deckmedia N.V, a large online casino group that has multiple different casinos under its umbrella. Slots Capital was established in 2012, and offers a simplistic and attractive red, white and black color scheme, with an occasional dashes of yellow to accentuate certain parts of the website. You have to register an account before you can try any of the games in demo mode.
The casino is available on mobile devices, so both iOS and Android players can let off a sigh of relief. We were unable to find any information on the website itself on where Slots Capital is licensed, but with some digging, we managed to find it has a Cypriot gambling license. The casino is only available in English, and is restricted in Canada, Finland, the Netherlands, and several other locations.
Deckmedia’s various casinos cater to different developers – and Slots Capital is completely powered by Rival Gaming software. All slots, table games and video poker titles are made by Rival, with a total of over 100 available games on the platform. While the instant play platform looks somewhat dated, it allows players to sort by game type, popularity, and various available special features.
Slots Capital makes finding the perfect new slot you want to play incredibly easy. Under the slots tab, you can find 3 reel slots, slots with a progressive jackpot, and regular video slots with five reels. On top of that, players can check boxes that have specific bonuses you want to see. So if you tick free spins and multipliers, only games that include both these things will be shown. Clicking a slot gives you some basic information.
There is not much choice in this section of the casino. There are two types of blackjack, American and European roulette, craps, baccarat, Pai Gow and Red Dog. Video poker is sectioned into its own section, making Pai Gow the only table-based poker you can play. Under the specialty tab, you can find additional interesting titles, like Keno, various Bingo games and scratch cards.
Like in several other Deckmedia casinos, there is a specific Banking tab that shows what payment methods you can use to withdraw and deposit.
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard) – Deposit only. Instant, secure deposit, $0.01 to $1 fee per transaction.
- Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz – Deposit and withdrawal. Deposit is instant, withdrawal takes between 48 to 72 hours. Skrill has no fees on transactions.
- Easy EFT and SD – Deposit only. Exclusive to South African gamblers. SD has a lower minimum deposit.
- Wire transfer – Withdrawal only. Withdrawal takes 15 business days. Minimum withdrawal amount is $180, maximum withdrawal is $2,500 every week.
- Check – Withdrawal only. Withdrawal takes up to 6 business days. Exclusive to US players. Minimum withdrawal is $150, maximum withdrawal is $2,000 per week.
Minimum deposit is $25. Minimum withdrawal depends on the payment method used to withdraw the money.
If your account is inactive for 180 days, the casino will seize any money you have on it. Accounts inactive for six months will be closed.
Slots Capital’s support team can be contacted through 24/7 available live chat, via e-mail, or two phone numbers, one of which is toll free.
- All Rival slots and casino games in one place
- Easy to use and navigate
- Mobile support
- Proven fair by TST
- 24/7 live chat support
- Restricted in some countries
- No licensing information available on the website
- English only
- Inactive accounts will have their balance seized by the casino
- Lobby looks somewhat outdated